1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the ALG website, hereafter referred to as "our service". This includes but is not limited to name, address, telephone number, email address, nickname, password, gender, posting material, and friends list. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our service;
- A record of any correspondence with you;
- Your responses to our requests to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
- Details of which products and services you are interested in, and which products and services you are buying and selling;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access.
2. Usage of information
We may use your personal information collected to help us to:
- Identify the validity of users;
- email users of our service to confirm that they have registered with us;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and make our site easier for users, involving the collection of information on: browser type (e.g. Navigator, Internet Explorer), operating system (e.g. Macintosh, Windows), IP address and Internet domain (e.g. Demon, AOL);
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- allow questions about consignments and acceptance and rejection of offers to be forwarded;
- Contact users when required;
- allow us to mail users with information about our service and similar services, and the services and products of carefully selected companies (as explained below).
- We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means any subsidiaries, any ultimate holding company and any of its subsidiaries.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any of our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- in the form of aggregated information about our users in order to provide them with data about target audiences.
3. Collected Information from Cookies
4. Data Storage
5. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org. Our service may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.