Currently we do not offer an automated layaway option through our website. However, we do offer layaway through our brick-and-mortar boutique for local customers only. If you are a resident of the San Diego area and would like to put an item on layaway, please visit our store at:
919 Sixth Ave
San Diego, CA 92101.
Call us toll-free at: 800-550-2012
LAYAWAY CONTRACTBy placing an item on layaway, the customer agrees to the following Terms & Conditions.
1. Customers may only put items on layaway that have been assigned by ALG as being layaway eligible and are priced at $500 or more.
2. When placing an item on layaway, customers must leave a down payment of at least 25% of the sales price.
3. ALG offers a 7-day deposit return on all layaway items. If the customer decides within 7 days of placing an item on layaway, that they do not want the item, they can contact us within this period and receive a full refund of their 25% layaway deposit.
4. The free layaway period is 60 days. If the item is not purchased in 60 days, the customer forfeits their 25% layaway deposit. Any additional deposit money and/or payments that have been made will be returned to the customer in cash, check, or store credit (according to customer’s preference). ALG is not responsible for contacting the customer to let them know that their item will forfeit. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of the forfeit date.
5. If the customer pays off the total amount within 60 days, they will have 14 days to change their mind and return the item with a re-stocking fee. If the customer returns the item during this 14-day period, ALG will charge a re-stocking fee of 25% of the total price. The customer will receive 75% of their money back in cash, check, or store credit (according to their preference).
6. ALG agrees not to sell any item that has been placed on layaway during the 60-day layaway period. During the layaway period ALG will mark the item as “Layaway”, and it will be safely stored.